I have a field with multiple checkbox options that is shared across multiple different content types. I need to keep the column as-is but also filter so that only certain checkboxes show based upon the content type.
As an example.
- Site column choice with checkboxes, title='Fruits'
- 'Fruits' values='Apples, Oranges, Pears, Peaches, Pineapple'
- Content types = North, South, West
New form is OOTB to select content type
- If Content type='North' then column 'Fruits' should only show 'Oranges, Pineapple' checkboxes
- If Content type='South' then column 'Fruits' should only show 'Pears, Peaches' etc.
I found another thread but it addressed drop-downs. It also didn't work for me to target my content types, otherwise this is what I want to do: Different sets of options in a lookup or choice column depending on the content type
Changing this column into multiple columns is not an option unfortunately.