I need to upload a couple of large archives to a SharePoint's document library, but anytime the upload finishes, the uploaded file is 0KB.
Tried the following upload options, which all resulted the same issue:
- Explorer View (Client)
- Drag and Drop (Client)
- Mapped drive (Client)
- Mapped drive (Server)
- SharePoint version: 2013 Foundation
- File size: 4GB (split into 4 parts, 1GB per each)
- The maximum allowed upload: 2000MB (set in Web Application General Settings)
- Available hard drive space: 40GB+
- Site collection: newly created, not containing any data
Does anyone have any ideas what else I should look into?