I have a SharePoint 2013 list that is based on the Issue Tracking template. It has a "Current" column that is available in views, but is not displayed on the List Settings page. If I turn on manage Content Types, it's not visible under the base column "Issues" either. I assume it is a calculated column, but I can't find the column to see what the formula is. It returns "Yes" for every item in the list.
I created a new list and confirmed it is there as well. Since "Current" is such a common word, Google has nothing but noise for me. Any ideas on what this column is displaying or what it is useful for?
How to reproduce:
- From a SharePoint 2013 site, click Settings Icon|Add an App.
- From the Site Contents - Your Apps page, enter "Issue" in the "Find an app" text box and click Enter.
- Click "Issue Tracking" and create a new list.
- From your new list, modify the default view.
- Under Columns, you will see "Current". But not under List Settings.