SharePoint 2013 site is FBA and Windows authenticated. I have created one SharePoint 2013 workflow with an active directory user.
When I initiated the workflow with the windows authenticated user, the workflow was initiated and executed without any error. But when I did the same with a FBA user, the workflow was canceled and got an error i.e.
There has been an error authenticating the request.
The user profile was fully synchronized but when I searched for FBA users, they weren't there. But those FBA users which were created using FBA User Management were found in the user profile.
I also tried to initiate the workflow using a FBA user which was created via FBA User Management but again reach to that error.
Any assistance in this will be very grateful.