I have migrated the SQL Server Reporting Sevices from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013. I followed Migrating SharePoint 2010 Reporting Services To SharePoint 2013 to migrate SQL Server Reporting Services and now I see this below Error when I open the Report (.rdl).
An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted). The report server is unable to access encrypted data. Apply a back-up key or delete all encrypted content. (rsEncryptedDataUnavailable)
To summarize the steps that I performed based on article:
- Create SQL Server Reporting Services Service Application
- Backup "Report Server DB", "Report Server Temp DB" and Encryption keys
- Restore the Encryption Keys and Databases
- Mount "Report Server DB" to the Service application
- Remove default Report Server Temp DB created while creating Service application
- Enable SSRS Service connections to a web application.
- Copy the configurations files from Source to target(Rsreportserver.config, Rssvrpolicy.config, Web.config)