I cant find the picture library add-in for a modern communication site. Is there any feature i need to enable?
Few list templates are not available in communication site template. You can enable 'Team Collaboration Lists' in site features to get the picture library templates installed. Navigate to the https://yoursite/_layouts/15/ManageFeatures.aspx and activate the the feature.
in order to get Pciture Library in SharePoint Online Modern Team/Communication sites follow the below mention steps.
- Create a new Document Library.
- Go to Library Settings -> Advance Settings -> and set Allow Management of Content Type to
- No in Library setting page, under content types click on
Add from Existing Content type.
- Select the
Picturecontent type from the list of available content types and click on OK button.
- Now again in Library setting page, under content type click on
Change new button order and default content type. Now make
Pictureas default content type and uncheck
- Now go back to Library All Item view. From the
right corner on command bar menuchange the view to
You are done here. Now you have modern library as