i have a strange problem with CQWP
I have a list contenttype that is assigned to some lists. Now I want to use a content query webpart to show all items with additional columns based on this content type.
What I have done so far:
- I have created a custom itemsytyle.xsl file
- I have added my custom columns into this xsl file.
- I have checked in the new file as major version
- I have created a content query webpart with the following query: Listtype = user defined list Contenttype = My Contenttype
- I have exported this webpart and added my columns to CommonViewFields. The field typing and data type are correct when i checked it from the url param (fid=....) in the edit section of the content type Vertragsbeginn, DateTime;Vertragsende, DateTime;Vertragsart, Text
- I have added the new itemstyle to the webpart. /team/vm/Style%20Library/XSL%20Style%20Sheets/CustomItemStyle.xsl
- I have set the cache param to false in the webpart file ( in case it is a Cache issue)
- I have uploaded the new webpart
- I delete the old webpart and add the new just generated webpart
My problems now are:
- The slots in the display section will not shown. There are always the default slots with title, description, .... when i choose my custom style.
i´ve have already looked into so many good Topics regarding this Topic in this board and on Google without any success.
Has anybody an idea how to solve this?