I have sharepoint 2013 on-premises farm. and i am facing this scenario inside my enterprise wiki site collection:-
- I created a new enterprise wiki site collection. and it comes with navigation term set created automatically.
- now under the root site, i created a new sub-site (named wiki123) of type enterprise wiki also.
- and inside the subsite >> Site Setting >> Navigation.
- i define that it have a managed navigation, and i click to create a new Term Set as follow:-
- i save the navigation settings changes.
- now at that time the term set (named wiki123 Navigation) will have the following settings (where it is set for navigation, but not available for tagging):-
so can anyone adivce on these points please:-
is this a bug in sharepoint? as renaming a term set should not change the "available for tagging " check box, is this correct?
generally speaking if i want to use a term set for navigation, should it be set as "available for tagging"??