I have a domain user which has disable the button 'Open with Explorer' in a Library. So far, I tried:
- Windows 10 with IE11 32 bits (runned from C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe)
- The user has Full Control in the Library and also in the Site
- The site is included to the 'Trusted sites' on IE.
- Other user in the same PC can 'Open with Explorer' the Library
- The problematic user has the same problem in others workstations.
- I tried the user as local administrator.
- The user can connect to the Library as a 'Mapped drive' on Windows Explorer.
- Copied the user in the AD, creating a new user which belong to the same groups as the former user, and this new 'clone' can 'Open with Explorer' the library, but the original user yet has problem
- Webclient service is running
note: it's a Sharepoint 2013 Foundation with Windows 2008 R2, clients are Windows 10 with IE11. Ohers user in the AD, even in the same OU, have enable the button.
Some clue, please?