I am implementing a Content Enrichment Web Service and so far, so good.
But I was wondering if it was possible: To return a byte stream to the search engine instead of a type in a managed property.
To be clearer I explain my situation.
- I Am Crawling into a SQL DB
- At some point, i find a field containing a URL
- the trigger sends the URL to the Content Enrichment Web Service
- now I get the pdf document and extract text from it
- return the text into a Managed Property
Is there a better way to do it? Can i return the whole document to crawl ( as if it was from file system ) instead of the parsed text?