Hello I need support to solve the issue below:
I have have setup AD user profile import on SharePoint 2013 and it worked fine for months, but since a few days the synchronization to AD is failing. I got the errors below:
Central Administration -> Manage Service Applications -> User Profile Service Application -> Configure synchronization connections :
An error occurred while accessing the SQL Server database or the SharePoint Server Search service.
I got also in windows event viewer -> applications:
The Execute method of the Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.ADImport.UserProfileADImportJob task definition (ID 3da5c9dd-c1be-4d12-9ef9-1686e07780cf) generated an exception. Additional information is available below. NeedsFullImport
I already performed an IISRESET with no success.