I don't recommend to replace the SharePoint menus and I'm not sure what you try to replace here, but maybe the following is a starting point for you.
Via CSS you could hide the title bar content (
I'm not sure how technically firm you are...
Here is a quick and dirty option (for a single page):
- Go to a Page with webparts (e.g. a list or a web part page)
- Click on the little gear wheel on the right top and choose "edit page"
- Click on "add a web part"
- Choose a script editor from media and content
- Click on Edit Snipptet
Try something like this:
$('#suiteBarLeft').html('Your Menu stuff');
If this is what you wanted:
- Better put the code into a seperate file placed in the site assets (you have to use a content editor webpart instead of a script editor)
With JS it would be something like this:
Site siteOBJ = ctx.Site;
UserCustomAction customActionOBJ = siteOBJ.UserCustomActions.Add();
customActionOBJ.Location = "ScriptLink";
customActionOBJ.ScriptSrc = "[PATH_TO_YOUR_SITE]/SiteAssets/js/myMenu.js";
customActionOBJ.Sequence = 1000;