I have to change the discontinued Sharepoint GQL Query to the new Microsoft Graph API. I need to change this query.
According to the replacement suggestion of Microsoft, I must use this query now:
An insight representing documents used by a specific user. The insights returns the most relevant documents that a user viewed or accessed. See documentation
But the new Graph Api don't return the same result than the GraphQuery. The GraphQuery return only the modified document (action:1003) by the user. The "action:1001" is missing in the result.
Actually, the Graph Api return the list of all documents that I have modified or created (and published) in every site collections. But if I'm open a document without any modification, the Graph Api doesn't display. According to the documentation of Microsoft, I supposed to see.
- I'm currently using Sharepoint Online
- The security is managed by Azure AD.
- I made the tests with 2 different users. One with all administrative rights and the other is a member user of some sites collection.
- I'm not using subsite but many site collection.
The Graph Api Delegated permissions are:
- Read items in all site collections
- Have full access to all files user can access
- Real all files that user can access
- Have full access to user files
- Read user files
- Read directory Data
- Real all Groups
- Read all users' full profiles
- Read all user's basic profile 10.Read and write files that the user selects (preview)
- Read files that the user selects (preview)
- Is it because Beta Graph Api is not completely finished?
- Do I need to make special action to notify Sharepoint that I see the document?
- Do I need specials permissions?
- Is it an alternative / another query?