I have an excel file with information of hotels and their managers within a certain city. Here is what I need to do:
I think i need a custom list (or maybe contact app) that lists:
- All active hotels within the city (name, address, Phone, etc)
- All the active managers within the city
- Which hotel they work for
- Manager Permit expiration dates
- Permit number (this can be sequential assigned in sharepoint)
- Status of permit (temporary, approved, denied, revocation, expired - would like expired to be based of date of expiration and be done automatically)
- The ability to add pictures of each manager would be nice.
Is this something that is even possible in SharePoint ?
If someone comes and asks me if someone has a valid permit, I'd like the ability to just do a search on their name and have it show all hotels they have worked at as well as all past and current managers.
With the same information above, I also would like to create a task or pending list. Basically when an application is received, 5 separate referrals are created. The permit is considered temporary until all referrals are returned and the permit goes to a committee for approval, denial, etc. I want to be able to track when the referrals are sent to each department/organization, and track when they are received. Once all are received, then I can send it to the committee for a decision. I'd like to be able to run a monthly report that shows which referrals are still needed and for which hotels/managers. Is this something that can possibly be accomplished with the task list ?