Disclaimer - I do not have access to Designer - so working within the browser right now. If I HAVE to get it, I will request it but the manager of that team is a pain.
- Application List
- Application Name
- AppNumber(If Needed)
- Known Issues List
- Application Name (or AppNumber if needed for reference)
- User who singed off.
- New Issues
- Application Name (Or App Number)
- New Problem
- Troubleshooting Discussion
- Resolved (Boolean).
The part I cant do, is tie these together into One Form. Ideally, the form would be like below.
- App Name - Short Text Analyst - User Lookup
- Known Issues - Large Text field that has a LINK? to each Problem related to this Application--- OR the form shows two columns of Problem - Solution.
- Current Issues -- List the same way, but for unresolved issues with no solution. Button to create a new Issue for the Application the form is opened for.
I am new to SharePoint other than building a simple list, or taking care of permissions for our team site, so I apologize if this is not explained right.
Can you please include a link to any advanced form stuff or if I need designer a link to newb guide for it?
Thanks a TON for any and all help!