I'm working on the SharePoint Online environment on a publishing site where I would like to add the following:
- Content Query Web Part (CQWP) connected to a custom list
- Customized Item Style template
What I've done thus far is as follows:
- Created a custom list
- Added the CQWP onto my page and configured it to connect to the custom list
- Exported the CQWP and configured the 'CommonViewFields' to take my custom list columns
- Modified the ItemStyle.xsl file with a custom template called 'MyCustomTemplate'
The CQWP works fine, but I was wondering, for modularity reasons, if I can add the web part title such that it is formatted and styled with my custom markup. Is this possible? If so, how is it done? Via the ItemStyle.xsl template or elsewhere?