Power BI is added in a share point online site using script editor. It is working well on Chrome but not appearing when browsed in IE. I have IE11. The issue is with all the users. Can someone suggest what could be added in the script to make it IE compatible?????
Based on the Supported browsers for Power BI the Power BI is supported in these browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer 11
- Chrome desktop latest version
- Safari Mac latest version 5.Firefox desktop latest version
So try to do the following:
- Add it to Compatibility View Settings.
- Update your IE 11 to latest Update.
- Try to use Edge and check if you face the same issue or not.
- Try to browse this page outside your company and check if it's working or not. Maybe you are using a proxy in your company that causes this issue.
In case the above steps are not solved your issue, try to post your question at PowerBI forum
You can change the IE Document Mode to IE 11 or edge from IE Developer tools which will fix the issue.
This is happening because SharePoint by default renders page in IE 10 compatibility.
Below is the reference article to modify the page.
Tools > Internet Options > Delete (browsing history) > Uncheck the "Preserve favorites ..." checkbox at the top
add to compatible view setting