I have created the survey list in SharePoint 2013.I need to apply the audience targeting for the survey.So I enabled the audience targeting, I'm not sure how it will work, whether It will work for each question or each survey? Please Clear me
Target Audience for Survey works same as it works for other list/library.
Please refer below link to get more idea:
The target audience for Survey list works odd with default settings. It is coming up on survey question. I went with different approach solved my problem to avoid the user to answer from the page.
- Went to the Survey List "NewForm.aspx" In my case it is "<>Lists/EmployeeSurvey/NewForm.aspx"
- Edit page
- Edit web part properties.
- nder Advanced settings there is a Target Audience settings where I adding people.
Other approach I come across if it requires to show survey list for only few users
- Go to List settings
- Go to permissions for this list
- I broke the inherited permissions and added required users.
Either of approaches works for me.
Click the list or library that contains the item you want to target.
For SharePoint Online, click Settings, and click List Settings or Document Library Settings.Select the Enable audience targeting check box
This link will help you more !
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Target-content-to-specific- audiences- 33d84cb6-14ed-4e53-a426-74c38ea32293