I am using SPD 2013 to get information from a SharePoint 2013 Online list. I’m only trying to GET information, however I have not had a HTTP call work (I have made about 4 different workflows trying different approaches). The responce is always unauthorized. I have full control permission to the site and have given workflows elevated permissions via https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/jj822159.aspx, and placed the call into an app step but nothing changed I still get unauthorized each time.
Recently I have been working with this url: https://SharepointSite/_vti_bin/clients.svc/web/lists/getbyid(guid'926E1BC3-9D55-42FB-970F-EC125905BF24'/items. When I use Chrome’s Advanced Rest Client App for a GET call I receive a 403 Forbidden response. I have spent several days trying to get this worked out, if anyone has any incite I would be grateful.
Thanks for your help