How to create calendar overlay in SharePoint 2013 ? please show me the direction that how i can do ? We have 7 department. Thanks
Look at this Video please . It will help you
- From the home page of your SharePoint site, open a calendar you have created.
- At the top of the page click Calendar to expand the ribbon.
- In the Manage Views section click Calendars Overlay.
- On the Calendar Overlay Settings page click New Calendar.
- In the Name and Type section enter a name and select the type of calendar
- In Calendar Overlay Settings enter the configuration
- Review your settings and click OK.
- You will now see your calendar listed under Additional Calendars, IT Calendar.
The step above taking from the following url: https://sharepoint.rackspace.com/sharepoint-2013-how-to-create-a-calendar-overlay
Here are some links which can help you to create Calendar Overlay in SharePoint: