In my opnion, it does not required the full crawl. But i would do the full crawl to make sure the everything is working fine. Here are the event which required or auto trigger full crawl.
Reasons for a Search service application administrator to do a full crawl for one or more content sources include the following:
- A Search service application has just been created and the
preconfigured content source Local SharePoint sites has not been
- Some other content source is new and has not been crawled yet.
- The Search service application administrator has changed a content
- A software update or service pack was installed on servers in the
farm. See the instructions for the software update or service pack
for more information.
- A Search service application administrator or site collection
administrator added or changed a managed property. A full crawl of
all affected content sources is required for the new or changed
managed property to take effect.
- You want to detect security changes that were made to local groups on
a file share after the last full crawl of the file share.
- You want to resolve consecutive incremental crawl failures. If an
incremental crawl fails a large number of consecutive times for any
particular content, the system removes the affected content from the
- Crawl rules have been added, deleted, or modified.
- You want to replace a corrupted search index.
- The permissions for the user account that is assigned to the default
content access account have changed.
The system does a full crawl even when an incremental crawl or continuous crawl is scheduled under the following circumstances:
- A search administrator stopped the previous crawl.
- A content database was restored, or a farm administrator has detached
and reattached a content database.
- A full crawl of the content source has never been done from this
Search service application.
- The crawl database does not contain entries for the addresses that
are being crawled. Without entries in the crawl database for the
items being crawled, incremental crawls cannot occur.