I have two lists in my site and two group people. I want to set permission for group A can only access to list 1 and group B can only access to list 2. How can I do like that with share point foundation web part 2013? Do some one know about that? Please help me. Thanks so much !!
Below are the steps for achieve Unique permission for List.
- Go to List Settings
- Click on "Permissions for this list"
- Click On "Stop Inheriting Permission" as shown below
- click On "Grant Permission"as shown below
- Give Your Group Permission on this list.
- If you already added both group in this list then just remove one of group after Unique permission.