I want to change the masterpage that one of my wikipages is using in SharePoint 2010. I need to change xua from ie8 to ie10 Below were the steps I took.
*Created a copy of master page and called it "dbCustom.master" *Add the following line "" in the page *Change the directive to point to the custom masterpage <@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~masterurl/dbCustom.master"..../>
Two things First: After saving all my changes, xua stayed as ie8 Second: The page showed a yellow strip with the following text: "The current page has been customized from its template. Revert to template. " As you can see from the image below, changes are not reflected.
Also, in my SharePoint Designer Settings, I have enabled "Enable Customzing Master Pages and Page Layouts" but my changes are still not being reflected.