I have created several inspection forms. Each form has up to 10 questions for which a response is required if a deficiency was noted (see below).
I've created email workflows to notify me when a user has uploaded a new inspection form. The workflows works fine; however, I'd like to be able to modify the workflow to only include in each email those fields that actually have data enter. Currently, I am getting all 10 deficiency line (and associated lines), where there is data or not.
For instance, if the Line 7 - 'Inspection Results' is populated with 'NO Deficiencies Noted...', the email workflow should stop all text at that point, rather than including 10 more lines of field names with no data beside.
- Park: Westside
- Site Name: (P450) Westside Playground
- Occupancy Type: Business
Date of Inspection: 11/8/2016
Inspector Name: John Doe
- Representative's Name: Jane Doe
- Inspection Results: No Deficiencies Noted During Inspection.
- Deficiency No.: 1
- Deficiency Question: Are ‘No Smoking’ signs present?
- Deficiency Comment: There were no ‘No Smoking’ signs present.
- Deficiency No.:
- Deficiency Question:
- Deficiency Comment: