A couple users has reported that they are having issues uploading files to a SharePoint Document Library. Both of them are using Mac.
- I have had both of them try Chrome and Safari to ensure it is not a browser issue.
- Tried multiple files.
- Attempted upload in multiple libraries.
- Ensured both users had Edit permissions in both libraries
- Had them try the drag and drop method and the click "New Document" method. Same results.
- Windows machines can upload to these same document libraries and files with no issues.
When they attempt to upload the files, they get the same thing - a spinning wheel when trying to upload. It just keeps spinning - there is no error message or anything.
We are using SharePoint Server 2013
I am not really sure where else to look at. Can anyone give me some advice ,I know nothing about Mac.