- I have come ac-crossed on rare situation,Where i had written deisnger workflow for sharepoint document library.
- And deleted the designer workflow as I see no use of it for my sharepoint document library
- But I still see that workflow name is existed as column name in document library and it's being executing my document library too .I removed "Cache" from deisnger , But I found no luck.Can any one help me about the issue and how can I solve this
It seems that workflow is still attached to library, you can remove this by below steps,
- Open document library in browser
- Click on library tab
- Click on '
Workflow Settings'. Workflow setting page will be open.
- Then click on '
Remove, Block, or Restore a Workflow' link.
- Select the workflow that you want to remove and click OK.