In Business Data Category, chart web part is not available.How to create chart view for the existing list
It seems that ChartWebPart & ChartViewWebPart are not populated in webpart gallery. Follow below steps
- Go to site setting. (Site collection)
- Click on
Web Designer Galleries.
- On Files tab in ribbon, Click on
- Find '
ChartWebPart' and '
ChartViewWebPart' and select their check-boxes.
- Go up and click on '
Populate Gallery' button.
Now ChartWebPart & ChartViewWebPart will available under
You should enable the
"SharePoint Server Enterprise Site Collection features" at the site collection level.
You can find the
"Site collection feature" management link on the
- Site Actions >
- Site Settings page under the section
"Site Collection Administration".
There is a Gantt-chart type view available as part of the 'Tasks' app. You would therefore need to create a new list in that app.
- Go to your Site contents.
- 'Add an app', select 'Tasks'. Develop your app content.
- Then when you go to the page you want to have a chart view on, you will find your tasks app under 'Insert / Web part / Apps'.