I am trying to create the following workflow. The workflow part is not a problem but I don't know how can I show my own form in Step 2 mentioned below.
SharePoint and Infopath is 2013 while workflow being created in SPD 2013 is of type 2010.
- A user submits his info like name and phone
- Workflow is set to start automatically
- In next step manager of that user submits his info like manager name and manager phone
- Workflow stops
So how it goes is:
- There is a list called YourInfo which has two fields YourName and YourPhone
- User1 comes and inserts a new item in this list. Workflow automatically starts.
- In next step User2 comes which is shown a form with fields ManagerName and ManagerPhone (now these fields can be part of original YourInfo list or we can create a new one I am not sure which is better)
- User2 submits this info which is saved in list. Workflow stops.
How can I show that form in browser to User2?