To implement the search across the site collections in the SharePoint online, we have implemented following step: In Content Type hub site collection:
- Create site column named AA in the content type hub
- Create site content type named BB (based content type is document) and attached above created site column AA with this.
- Publish the content type BB
In admin site collection
- Create the manage property named CC in the search schema of the tenant admin
In new created site collection named DD
- Add the site content type BB with newly created library named FF
- Upload the document with parameter AA.
Currently we are facing below inconsistency issues:
- All the documents having the same value of AA column are not returning, missed few documents when search in the search box of site collection by CC:222.
- Sometime we are not getting values when search in the search box of other site collection by CC:222.