Apologies for basic question, but im stumped! Ive granted site visitors read access but they cant see any items in any list. If i set the permissions to contribute/read then they can see the items.
- Created site with custom datasheetview list and added some items
- Granted site visitors Read permission at the site level
- Checked List permissions are same as site (Read for visitors)
- Checked List settings>Advanced>Item-Level Permissions are set to Read All Items
- Created another test list (after the read permissions were granted to visitors) and added some items with same settings as above.
- Checked the versioning settings are set to no content approval, no versioning and "any user with read can see draft items"
- Checked user is listed with read permissions in the Check Permissions
- Created a document library and uploaded a file, which the read only user can see and open fine
So documents seem ok but lists are not working as i would expect.
What am i missing here guys, this is driving me mad!