I have two workflows on a list that track the status of issues entered by users.
The first Workflow "Completed" does the following:
- Checks if a status indicator has been set to closed
- Emails the issue creator with details on the closure
My second workflow tracks issues that have been reopened after closure.
- Checks if a indicator called Reopen? has been set to Yes
- If yes the status indicator is changed from "Closed" to "Under Review"
- The person who closed the issue is emailed informing them that the issue has been reopened
This issue is that I'm receiving two closure emails, when the item is marked as closed (expected) and when the item is reopened (unexpected). Is there a way I can limit the closure emails so the workflows function as I expected?
I'm assuming that if someone changed another field in the list, Line of Business for example the closure email would re trigger if the status is closed?