Our Sales teams are tracking their sales objectives on SalesForce and they would like 2 of the reports (graphics mostly, as shown below) to be visible from their SharePoint team site. Is it possible? If so, how?
I dont think you can do it without 3rd party tools.
- 1st you need a connector to connect the Salesforce and SharePoint.
- Then develop a Dashboard in SharePoint on the base of data.
Agree with @WaqasSarwar, there is no direct way since Microsoft has not developed any direct API that plug in data from Salesforce to Sharepoint.
Just expanding on the answer, there are 3 ways you can achieve this:
- Integrating using a third party system installed adapter
- Integrating using a Microsoft Azure hosted service
- Integrating using a third party integration service.
Indepth steps for all 3 methods here.