I want to creat a form through InfoPath - In a such a way that, if I select "Yes" option then only I should get text box to add my comments. Otherwise it should not appear in the feedback form. How to do it ?
Hide a control based on values on the form
- On the form template, click the control that you want to hide.
- On the Format menu, click Conditional Formatting.
- In the Conditional Formatting dialog box, click Add.
- Under If this condition is true, set the condition that you want. For example, to hide the control that you selected in step 1 only when a certain value is entered into another control on the form template, select that second control in the first box, and then specify the value that will determine whether to hide the control that you selected in step 1.
- Under Then apply this formatting, click Hide this control.
- To save the condition and return to the form template, click OK twice.
- To test your changes, click Preview on the Standard toolbar, or press CTRL+SHIFT+B.
To get clear idea please check below video.