I have three different list seperated by Area (NY, NJ, and CT) is there a way to build a report in the database that will pull all records from all lists? I exported all three to excel one by one, but they are all formatted different which makes combining them all an absolute nightmare. I need the ability to pull 1 bulk report that pulls from all lists.
There is not direct out of the box way to do this. One option is
- Export first list to Excel
- Now change the connection name to List1
- Export second list to Excel. Here choose new WorkSheet instead of WorkBook
- Change the connection name to List2
- Export third list to Excel and choose new WorkSheet
- Change the connection name to List3
Now you can use Excel operations to combine the three sheets into one.