I have a text which is a letter template. This text contain workflow's variables and words. And when I start the workflow, it goes to stage where it creates the one-line string variable with this text and shows an error saying
"Invalid text value"
. It worked with no errors when I removed all the words from text and leaved only the nine variables. But I need these words.
UPDATE: Somehow I get to know that the substitutions lead to workflow crash if there is no spaces after them or if you pasted some words after them and these words gets underlined because the substitution is too close. I added two spaces, so the workflow not crashing. MS made these substitution that contains it's datatype inside.