1

SharePoint 2013 Usage Reports not fetching data (showing 0 everywhere)

The below things are already checked :

  • I made sure the Usage and Health Data Collection was configured

  • I verified that the WSS_Admin_WPG and WSS_WPG groups both had full access to the Log File Location

  • I made sure both the Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Usage Data Import and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Usage Data Processing timer jobs were enabled and able to run successfully.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.