When running search service I get the below
We did not find any results
In central administration – Manage content databases I can see under Database name, search server drop down point at correct server.
In central administration – Services on server
I can see both
SharePoint Foundation Search
SharePoint Server Search
I can see crawl is enabled.
Central admin – application management – service applications – Manage service applications Search Service Application is here Crawl status = online for crawling I can see under crawl history regular crawls taking approximately 3:30 mins.
Error messages all seem to be the same Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component. ( Error from SharePoint site: Cannot complete this action. Please try again. )
I have tried following the below
But it did not resolved issue
(Crawl is set to run every night at 10pm)