In a document library I can see 429 items and my colleague can see 431.
- None of the documents are checked out
- We have the same permissions (Full Control to site and Full Control to the library, I also have a fewer powers higher up in the site collection)
- We are using the same Document view
- We have tried opening the Document Library in Explorer and the total items is the same as above
- The 2 documents I cannot see were uploaded by my colleague, she is not aware of how to set up item level permissions but perhaps she did by mistake..?
Any other suggestions?