You need to change permission for
SharePoint_Config database, you can do as follows:
- Login to SQL Server Management Studio under Database Engine using authorized login account.
- Expand Security tree and then r-click on Logins > New Login
- Click Search and then type your new login account (remember that you must use fully structure domain_name\user_name)
- After creating new login account, expand Databases tree, r-click on
SharePoint_Config database and then select Properties.
- Click Permission setting, select account and then select permission you want to assign for account.
This error occurs because the SharePoint Timer service cannot log on to the SharePoint_Config database on the instance of Microsoft SQL Server that is used by SharePoint. To deploy Microsoft Dynamics NAV Portal Framework, Microsoft Dynamics NAV Setup creates a SharePoint Timer job through the SharePoint application programming interface (API). The SharePoint Timer must have access to the SharePoint_Config database.
To resolve this issue, add the logon account of the SharePoint Timer service as a user of the SharePoint_Config database. Give role membership to the account db_owner.