I have a list that has 10 to 15 columns. From those columns, I have two places where two attachment section is there. One is single attachment and the other is multiple attachment.
Name: [Name input field]
Address:[Address Input field]
Resume: [Attachment]---This is the first attachment(single of course)
Gender: [input choice]
Status: [input choice]
Supporting Docs: [Attachment]---This is the second place (multiple attachment)
What I need to consider:
1. I must not use list's default attachment option.
2. I must not use Visual Studio, full thing is client side.
3. Every attachment option must have delete option (remove link).
4. The column option must come the order I mentioned.
5. No popup is allowed!
6. InfoPath is extremely prohibited!
If I think, the List is parent the attachment/document are children, I can link them up. But problem is when I do attach, the attachment is saved to the document library, but I didn't get the ID of the parent list which is not saved yet! My link up fails.
Can anybody suggest me what can I do.