I am recreating the left navigation bar with code in vb.Net. The code runs fine in my test environment and produces the desired results, but in production it does only almost perfect job. The last node added (
nciHome - that should appear on the top) is missing. During debug I see all 7 child nodes, from which 6 is created on the site and there's no exception thrown. Code below, and idea welcome what might cause this behavior.
Edit: It look like that it is the URL. I changed it to
"myserver/" & strCustomerID in all nodes, and none of them was created. I also tried to link only to
default.aspxthis not created either. Checked with support, no error thrown on server side either.