How to show all tasks of all subsites in my home page under one "All Tasks list" in sharepoint 2010 ? The admin at home page wants to see all tasks in all subsites under one list created at home page as "All tasks list" Kindly Help !
Best is to centralize all tasks in one list and share list view in all sub sites.
Follow below steps:
- Create task list in site collection.
- Generate data view webpart of task list using SP Designer and save it to site gallery.
- Go to sub site. Edit page and add task list data view webpart found in Miscellaneous category and save page.
- Edit page again. Edit webpart property. Click on Edit the current view link from List Views section.
- Filter with Created By = [Me] and save view.
In sub site, user can see own tasks. But in site collections, all tasks are displayed in list.