I have a list WF called Submissions that is associated with List A. The desired scenario is described below:
- Users go to List A to enter information and Submit
- Once submitted, the WF in List A kicks off
- List A's WF has logic that will add the newly submitted information from List A to List B
- Information entered in List A is then added to List B as a newly created item
- List B has a WF called Review that starts a Task Process for Administrators and notifies them
On both of the WFs I have the Start Option as "Start workflow automatically when an item is created".
When a user enters information in List A the WF kicks off no problem. But when the information from List A is added to List B, due to the WF logic in List A, the WF in List B does not kick off at all to start a Task Process for Admins.
The logic is sound but I don't have any idea why the WF in List B is not kicking off when a new item is added from List A.
Can someone enlighten me on how this is not working and advise on a fix?