I have Project server 2010 in my Share Point 2010 Farm. I have integrated project server with SharePoint. Now I am Migrating SharePoint 2010 Farm to SharePoint 2013. If I need pwa sites to move over.?

Do I need to have license of Project Server 2013 and integrate it with my SharePoint 2013 farm?


Yes you have to migrate the PWA sites which are in SharePoint content DB. read this https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee662496.aspx


You need Project server License, In order to license Project Server 2013, you need the SharePoint 2013 Enterprise License( server + Cal).

Here is the guide for the Project Licensing: https://products.office.com/en-us/project/microsoft-project-licensing

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.