I have found a weird behavior of SP2013:
- I have 2 WSP solutions
- In each, there is elements.xml file containing site column. In both solutions, ID and Name of columns is the same. Site column is of type OutcomeChoice.
- Solutions are deployed to one farm.
- Feature of solution A is activated in site collection A
- Feature of solution B is activated in site collection B
- Column A in site collection A has its settings - in this case list of choices.
- Column B in site collection B has settings (list of choices) from column A, even if in WSP are different values!!
Can anyone please explain me why and how to avoid this? I would like both columns to have its own list of choices. So far I thought, site columns are isolated by site collections! But apparently they are not.