My problem seems to be simple, but it makes me crazy… In general I would like to display user photo from my local AD in SharePoint online (Office 365 E3).
I have asked this question on MS support, still no clear solution.
It seems that there's a problem. Below steps which I have done and what results I get:
- I have created new user in our on premise AD and added user photo to the user account.
- I can see at this moment that user photo appears in: “Skype for business”, “user account in Office 2013 local installation”, “New Power BI”, “user in local Outlook client ”
- OWA do not present photo, also there’s no photo in People.
- In SharePoint user profile service I can see
- Picture Placeholder State: 1
- Picture Exchange Sync State: 1
- I done following procedure: go to about me > click avatar > Change photos > Change your photos in Edit Details.
- After I complete the procedure user photo didn’t appear in SharePoint or Delve.
I read different stories and it seems that there’s problems with photo sync. It seems that user must do something/ somewhere to start sync process.
Do you have any suggestion?