1

I am using InfoPath Designer 2013 to develop a custom form for a library in a SharePoint Online site. The form is in development, so I published it to a test site. One day when I tried to republish the form to update it, the form failed to publish, and InfoPath gave me an error message that seemed to have missing text:

Error Message

I thought that I might have inadvertently changed some setting on my form to cause the error, so I created a very simple form from scratch (just fields for first name and last name) and tried to publish it. I received the same error, so I spoke with the site administrator, who gave me a different test site to use. I was able to publish my forms to the second site, so I used it for testing but continued to try publishing on the first site. After about a week I was suddenly able to publish any form on the first site again (I have no idea why).

For about two weeks I was able to publish without difficulty, then a couple of days ago I began to receive the same error message for any form I attempt to publish on either of the two test sites. When I run the InfoPath Design Check, it says there are no errors, but I receive the error message for any form I try to publish. I don't know what to make of the error message, but it looks like the body contains the word "InfoPath" oddly separated onto three lines with the "h" missing.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.