In SharePoint 2013, I added a Content Editor Web Part and then specified a Content Link. After I did that, other Web Part titles were truncated on the left hand side. This side effect even extended to pop-up windows.
Stripping out all of the style definitions introduced by Microsoft Word solved the problem. I guess in Word, even when you select to save as Web Page, Filtered it still doesn't filter out the style definitions. I had to go back to the "old days" and edit the HTML in NotePad.
I would have liked to have used SharePoint Designer but it did a weird thing to my code. I was using hrefs of the form: For some unknown reason SharePoint Designer didn't like the named target=HelpTxt tag. It kept stripping it out. Its strange because I know SharePoint Designer allows target="_blank" as a tag.