Trying to use the SP2013 REST API to ping a library with the title "Prep & Admin Docs" and I can't use getbyID as this snippet will be used in multiple sites where the GUID of the list will vary.
I've tried multiple methods of encoding but nothing seems to be working.
/_api/lists/getbytitle('Prep & Admin Docs') /_api/lists/getbytitle('Prep & Admin Docs') /_api/lists/getbytitle('Prep %26 Admin Docs')
When I check /_api/lists I can see the list there and the title shows up exactly as I have it. But I can't seem to use that string in the query. It's most likely something simple that I'm missing.
Is there a way to query by