Currently I am working on a bit of a easy setup, but I am confused how to proceed any further. I have exhausted roughly 4 hours looking for the right solution. What I basically am trying to do is pass values from the URL to an iFrame on my Sharepoint page. I setup a basic webpart page, added a content editor webpart. I then added my code in the text file and then attached my text file to the content editor webpart after uploading it to the Site Assests folder. I am still unable to get the result i need.
I want the following to happen.
User types in the following URL:
The page loads and the iFrame source is updated to:
This is the first method:
This is the second Method: